Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

A Card Full Of Critters


Hello Vic here today! I wanted to make a card that’s crammed with cute Time For Tea Designs images. The best way for me to do this was to use a stepper card. 



I cut my card using a silhouette machine along with the trees and started to put the card together. Once my stepper card was completed I started to stamp my images. I used Be Slothy Stamp SetSpeech Bubbles Stamp Set , Treat Yourself Stamp SetUp, Up & Away Stamp SetBearing Gifts Stamp Set ,Bears Picnic Stamp Set and the Be Owlsome Stamp Set. Once my images were all stamped I coloured the images in with my copic markers. Using the coordinating dies I then ran them through my die cutting machine. 

Next I used the Windmill Add On Die and using the fence die and some white card I ran this through my die cutting machine and adhered this onto the first fold of the stepper card. I then added some images to the card  using foam tape. For the owl, bear with a kite, sloth and greeting I added some acetate to the images and adhered them into my card to make it look like the images are floating. 


I loved how this card turned out and it’s fun to make too! You can use any stamps for this design I thought it would look really cute using the chosen images. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Don’t forget you can save 10% off your order using the code:T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

Have a wonderful day!

Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like