Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Sneak Peek Day 3!

 


 Hi everyone it's Design Team member Natalie here sharing some more cute peeks. Todays set is the Happy New Year Critters and has to be one of my favourites alongside those adorable penguins. The reindeer with his chubby little cheeks just had me sold, I cant stop colouring him up so be prepared to see quite a few cards with him. 
I used the new Fa La La Slimline card die to create my card base and added some pretty pink distress oxides to it. I started out darker at the edges and lighter in the middle then spritzed some water for extra texture and added some gold paint flicks to look like confetti.
The critters are coloured up with Copic markers I used the same mix of colours for each one to add some uniformity and added a dark and light one at each side for some balance. The dog is meant to be laying on a balloon but I just thought it was super fun with him popping open the champagne. I die cut all the critters and instead of stamping and colouring my balloons I used the coordinating die to cut it out of some glitter cardstock. I like the pop of red for some contrast. 
For the sentiment I used the new Happy New Year Sentiment Die I cut it out twice once out of white cardstock and then again out of Gold cardstock then off set the gold over the top of the white. Then it was just time to stick everything together and pop it on my card base and my card was finished. 
I hope you love the new release as much as us don't forget you can tune into the live tonight for more inspiration and the release will be in the shop tomorrow morning. You can even get 10% using code T4TNATALIE10



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like