Pages

Friday 7 July 2023

Celebrate Your Birthday



Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a birthday card set in the desert that I created using the Happy Hump Day stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. It has been horribly hot and humid where I am, we are in the middle of a heat wave, and I am not a fan of the heat! How is it where you are?

I used the Sun Ray Cover Die (on sale now!) to cut Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger. I ink-blended (using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes) on Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide onto the rays section of the resulting die-cut. I added Fired Brick Distress Oxide splatter with a paintbrush and water and white splatter with Copic opaque white.

For the sky sections of the die-cut, I ink-blended Salty Ocean Distress Oxide and added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white. I used the Landscape Edge Standalone Die to create the sand and ink-blended Antique Linen and Tea Dye and added Vintage Photo Distress Oxide and Copic opaque white splatter. 

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images (and the It's Your Birthday sentiment) from the Happy Hump Day stamp set and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen and sparkles to the edges of some images with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter.

The 'celebrate' is from the Large Scallop Celebrate Frame Dies that I cut with black and white cardstock and glued together slightly apart to create a shadow effect.

I used liquid glue to stick down the sunray die sections and the sandy area to an A2 card base. I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like