Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2023

Here's the scoop....!

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here and today I've got a box card to share using the box clever die set. This was so much fun to make and I really can't wait to make another one! You can create such cool little scenes inside them and it flattens perfectly to send in an envelope.


Other Time for Tea designs products I used to make this box card :


To create this card I die cut the box base from blue card stock and then went on to die cut all the pieces to create the scene. I added green splatters to the green card stock for the trees/grass before die cutting those pieces. I adhered the background pieces along with the grass in place first before adding the panels to hold all the elements. Once the panels were in I created the scene and added a kitty from cool critters with yummy ice creams. These were coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. Once the scene was complete and the box was all adhered together I finished it off with a cloud, sentiment and bush on the front of the box along with a touch of sequins! 

Isn't it just the cutest?! I hope you enjoyed this box card, I will definitely be making another one soon!

Thanks for stopping by, Happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like