Pages

Thursday 20 July 2023

Pig Out! The Diet Starts Tomorrow

 


Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda back today with a clean and simple, but OH SO ADORBS card using the Workout Pigs Stamp Set!  
BONUS!  This set is on sale now!!  Grab yours before the run out!

This card is SUPER simple to make and doesn't require any special dies!

First, I've cut 2 panels that measure 3 3/4" x 2 3/8".  I've blended a bit of Catherine Pooler Shea Butter ink on the background. 
Next, I stamped my sentiments directly onto the panels.
On a separate piece of alcohol marker friendly white cardstock, I stamped my images from the Workout Pigs Stamp Set.  I colored them with Copic markers and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.  I attached them to the panel with 3D foam squares.


A super simple and easy card that is just too cute! 
Thanks for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  I hope you enjoyed this card and feel inspired to make something fun today!

Xx, Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like