Pages

Monday 31 July 2023

Get Well Soon!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. DT Randy here sharing a new card with my current favorite style of backgrounds. I love using the images in a stamp set to create a fun background, perfect to complete with a wonderful sentiment.


Sets used:

(Coordinating die set available here)

I first took an A2 panel and arranged where I wanted the whales and gnarwal to go first in the middle. After stamping them, using a stamp platform, I then removed the sea creatures and rearranged them to fit the perimeter of the card.



I made sure to leave space for the little accessories that are part of the set. I stamped my second set of sea creatures, I removed those stamps and arranged where I wanted the bandaid, nurse hat, bottle and pill bottle to go and stamped them. Any additional empty spaces, I stamped the same pieces again.

With any remaining space left, I stamped the pills in the those areas.

I then used the following Copic Marker Combos to color the images:

Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19
YG21, YG23, YG45
YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18
BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
V01, V04, V05, V06, V09



I then decided I wanted to use some accessories on the sea creatures and so I stamped out the bandaid and hat several times and fussy cut them out. I used the same combos as above to color them and adhered them onto the respective creatures using liquid adhesive.

I then took the sentiment and cut it out of teal and gold cardstock. To complete my card, I first adhered my gold cardstock as I wanted it to be the shadow. I then adhered my teal cardstock slightly askew. 


I hope you enjoyed this post today and will feel inspired to create a fun background as well. If you enjoy any of the items that I used today, check out the links and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like