Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2023

Thinking of EWE

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here and I've been thinking of EWE!! I hope you are all well and ready for some new crafty inspiration using the Ewe are the best stamp and co-ordinating dies collection.


To create this card I started by creating a sky that I could use to back behind the Wonky windows die cut piece. I then made grass using green card stock and Catherine Pooler ink blending and splattering. This was then die cut using one of the dies in the Ocean waves set to create the grass layers....

I adhered all those pieces together and that created the card base!


I stamped and die cut the thinking of you and adhered that in one of the windows.

Using Anthony's alphas die I die cut the EWE letters once from black card and then once from red card so that they could be adhered together slightly offset creating shadowed lettering for part of the sentiment!


I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the Ewe are the best set and added them all to the card creating a sweet little sheep scene...

(These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)


Of course for my usual touch I completed the card with a few sequins for a bit of bling. I hope you enjoyed today's card with these sweet little sheepies...

Thanks for stopping by the blog, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like