Pages

Friday 21 July 2023

New Home

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here sharing a card for someone who has just purchased a new home! The Sweet Village stamp and coordinating die set were perfect for this card. I LOVE the tiny kitty and bushes in this set.

I glued the cloudy sky-patterned paper from the Brighter Days 6x6' Paper Pad to an A6 card base. I die-cut the frame using the Stitched Window Cover Die and used double-sided foam tape to stick this down to the card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Sweet Village stamp set and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The bow on one of the houses is from Santa Paws Clear Stamp Set (retired - but you could use any small bow here), I used the coordinating dies after I coloured it pink.

I die-cut the New Home Sentiment Dies into patterned paper in my stash and the frame from vellum. I glued the letters onto the vellum and used double-sided foam tape to stick this to the base of the card. 

I used liquid glue to adhere the remaining stamped elements to the card to complete it. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like