Pages

Friday 2 October 2020

You are Spooktacular!

 


Happy Friday everyone, today is another awesome release day for Time For Tea Designs! DT Annalisa here sharing a spooky card featuring two brand new stamp sets - Spooktacular Clear Stamp Set and Life's Ups & Downs Clear Stamp Set both of which are available today just in time for Halloween.

To start I stamped the stars, moons and clouds large circle stamp in black ink. I used my Beautiful Blender Brushes to apply Distress Inks in the colours Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Rusty Hinge and Pumice Stone to white card stock. For the upper panel, I used Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxides on some white card stock. I added water droplets as well as splatters in the various Distress colours for interest. 


I then used two dies on the upper panel, one from the Hello Rectangle Stitched Nesting Dies and the other from the Circle of Love Nesting Dies to create the opening. The third-smallest circle die fits the stars, moon and cloud stamp perfectly!

I stamped, coloured the critters and elements and cut them out with a nice white border. To cut out the sentiment I used one of the slider dies from the Hooray Hamsters coordinating die set. It was a bit too big but I did some partial die-cutting and made it smaller and it did the trick! The branch is from the Windmill Add On die which I coloured with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

I added some foam tape to the outer panel and stuck it down on top of the inner panel. Next, I used foam tape to attach the ghost with the hat, sentiment and upper left bat, while the rest were stuck down with liquid glue.

To finish the card I stuck the two panels to some black card stock.

Don't forget I have a 10% discount code for the T4T store which can be used on anything, anytime and has no time limit - T4TANNALISA10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like