Pages

Friday 2 August 2024

This is Where I fell Asleep


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here sharing my first bookmark project using the new Bookmark Dies from Time For Tea Designs. The three dies included in this set are perfect for creating bookmarks for your book-loving friends.


I die-cut the outer bookmark die from heavy white cardstock. To create a look of wallpaper, I ink-blended antique linen Distress Oxide through the Diagonal Stripes Stencil with my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I masked off the bottom using masking tape. I moved this tape to cover the top part of the bookmark and ink-blended lost shadow Distress Oxide ink for the floor section.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Book Buddies and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.

I used glue to stick the stamped elements to the bookmark and then stamped the sentiment 'This is where I fell asleep' using Versafine Onyx Black.


I added the Clear Bubbles Designer Enamel Dots to the bookmark to complete it.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like