Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Brighter Rainbow!!

Hello,
DT Anila here on the blog today. 
Hope you all checked all the new products from the August release. 

Here is a cute caard using the new Piggy from Hogs and Kisses stamp set.
I am again using some of the new and older products together.


I had made one rainbow card using the Rainbow shaker die and had multi coloured negatives remaining. I thought of using them along with this cute Piggy 
The cloud dies and the sentiment are from the Storms don't last forever stamp and die set.


If you wish to buy any of the products I have used here or any other T4TD products from their amazing range, remember to use my code T4TANILA10 and avail 10% extra off across the website. 

Products used - 
Hogs and Kisses stamp and die set
Storms don't last forever stamp and die set.
Mini Rainbow shaker die

See you next time!!
Happy Crafting
Anila!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like