Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Rainbow HELLO!!

Hello,
DT Anila here on the blog today sharing this simple CAS card. 
I have used the newly released Slimline scalloped frame die and stretched it differently.
I began by cutting strips of watercolor paper. Coloured them in rainbow colours. Die-cut each of them using the border frame die. On a white card base, I stacked all the strips over each other in Rainbow order. Finished off the top using a thin strip of golf foil cardstock. Stamped the sentiment from the Grateful for you landscape stamp set. 

Few more clicks


If you wish to buy any of the products I have used here or any other T4TD products from their amazing range, remember to use my code T4TANILA10 and avail 10% extra off across the website. 

Products used - 

See you next time!!
Happy Crafting
Anila!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like