Pages

Saturday 22 August 2020

Sneak Peek Day 5!

 


Hi all its Day 5 of sneak peek week and I hope your loving the new release as much as we are!
Today's peeks feature the Windmill Builder Die set its a super fun die that's very versatile you can make the sails move by adding a brad, just keep them still like I have here or I've also left them off altogether to make a house for my piggies.
The super cute bunny and sentiment are from the Up, Up and away stamp set as soon as I saw the bunny I had to make a card with him taking a ride on the sails. The sentiment just seems perfect for right now too so great for sending to family and friends to let them you are thinking of them. 
Again the grass die is from a new set I was hoping Jo would bring out a die set like this and she didn't disappoint it works perfectly with our critter sets for all your scene card needs. There's more too those cute little flowers in the grass they are from the new Windmill Add on Dies so even more accessories to add to your scene and you know I love my scene cards!
It's a big release again and it won't disappoint if you want to see the big reveal you can join us for our Facebook live Monday 8pm GMT. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like