Pages

Saturday 22 August 2020

Sneak Peek - Treat Yourself and Speech Bubbles

Hi Everyone! 

So here we are on day 4 of our Sneak Peeks already!

Today I am giving you a peek into the Treat Yourself and the Speech Bubbles Stamp and coordinating Die Sets! 

These are supper adorable sets and would mix and match so well with many of the T4TD stamp sets.

For my first card I have used  Landscape Die Sets to create a scene for the little mice and strawberries that come with the Treat Yourself Stamp and Coordinating Die Set. 

I die cut all the landscape pieces and coloured with Distress inks. The mice and strawberries have been coloured with Promarkers. 

Finally I stamped the Speech bubbles with pigment ink and used the coordinating dies to cut them out! 

Hope you like it! 
Crafty Hugs 
Cat
-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like