Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Rainbow Bookmark & Card Set

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here and I am here to showcase a card and gift in one using the All Occasion Critter stamps and the Mini Rainbow Shaker die.


I began by creating the bookmark which is a die from the Hello Rectangle Stitched Border Die set.  I stamped stars from the All Occasions Stamp set for the background then stamped, coloured and cut out the very cute raccoon as my focal character.  I thought it made sense to have him on the bookmark as he was carrying some stationery!


I did some more background stamping to the base of my card then I die cut the rainbows twice and added holographic card making sure not to adhere a couple of the arches so that the bookmark can slot into it.

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything off in the Time for Tea Designs Store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like