Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Using your Mini Stamps to Create Coffee Inspired Background

 Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good start to your week?

Jo here with the edited version of our FB Live last Thursday.



Be sure to watch our video below to see in more detail how we made this coffee inspired card!


I used a new Distress Ink Colour Combo for me in this project and I absolutely loved how it turned out!
I used one of the mini stamps in the All Occasion Critters Stamp set to make my background pattern. Watch the video to see how.


I also used a couple of dies to highlight my background and cute piggy image. The Stripes Cover Plate Die is gorgeous for framing your inked background and is great for shaker cards too. The Circle of Love nesting dies are also a great must have as they make great focal points.


The A7 Washi Tape Strip Stamps are soooo cool. Watch the video to see how I used them to make these sweet banners for my piglet to sit on.


Some coordinating Nuvo drops finish off our card and the perfect accent for our Coffee theme.


Our little coffee mad pig is too cute!💓
The sentiment 'Lets have coffee' was heat embossed with some Macchiato WOW! embossing power! Loved it! 😍


You can find the products I used listed below.

Please do join us next Thursday for our next FB Live Craft with Jo event. If you can't wait that ling for inspiration then hop over to our YouTube channel tomorrow at 12pm to see DT Elaine's latest fabulous video.




1 comment:

  1. A fabulous colour combination. Not one I would have normally put together
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like