Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Welcome Little One - New Baby Shaker Card

 Hi everyone & Happy Friday to you!!

Jo here with a new video!

In this video I will show you how to make this super cute Shaker Card for a new baby.


Be sure to watch the video below to see this shaker card in full shaking glory!!




In this card I used the Sunburst Cover Plate Die to make the Shaker element and the All Occasion Critters Stamps.


This super adorable little character is teamed with the Welcome Little One sentiment to make the perfect pair for a new baby card.


I did some heat embossed stars and some gorgeous ink blending for our dreamy night sky.


I added some of our Snow Queen Embellishment mix for our shaker bits.


I absolutely love this stamp set as it really does cover all kinds of occasions. The Sunburst Cover Plate Die is soooo versatile and has so many uses not just as a ray of Sun.


I hope you enjoyed today's project. Details of the products I used are listed below.

Join us every Thursday at 8PM (BST) for Crafting Live with Jo and look out for more video tutorials on our YouTube channel.


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like