Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Hang in There

 

DT Annalisa here and it is time for another SNEAK PEEK from during the August release sneak week. I just LOVE sneak weeks as I get to share some of the latest and cutest Time For Tea Designs goodies. Today I am sharing a card that features the Up, Up & Away stamp set. This card is perfect for someone who is going through a rough time (which a lot of us are in today's new world).

This release will be available Tuesday, August 25th and there will be a Facebook Live on Monday, August 24th on the Time For Tea Designs Facebook Page showing all of the new products!


I stamped the bunnies and hot air balloon stamp and masked out the top of the balloon and then stamped the clouds, birds and sentiment. I coloured the scene in with my copics and die cut it using my Hello Rectangle Stitched Nesting Dies. I also used the same set of dies to cut out some of my Rainbow Brights Essentials 6x6 paper pad to create the purple background of my card. I added some purple gemstones and white gel pen accents to finish the card.

Be sure to use my discount code - T4TANNALISA10 - for 10% off in the T4T shop which can be used on anything at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like