Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

The greater the storm , the brighter the rainbow

Hi DT Sharon here and I'd like to show you a card I made using the recently released "Storms don't last forever" A6 stamp and die set.

                        No photo description available.
First of all I made the background using the Scene it stencil, blending brush and picked raspberry distress oxide ink.
I then stamped and die cut the images, and used clear embossing ink with WOW embossing powders to get a lovely glittery, shiny look.
I layered up the cloud background with a silver glitter cardstock and then added the sentiment. 

All the products are available from the T4T store here

If you use my code   T4TSHARON10   you can get 10% off across the store. 

Happy crafting!

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like