Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Everyday With You Is A Picnic

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here!  Did you watch the fabulous demos by Jo on Create & Craft last night? They showed off so many of the new August releases didn't they?

Today, I'm sharing a show sample you may have seen on TV that I made using the Scene Builder dies, Landscape Edger dies together with the Bears Picnic Stamp and die set.

The Scene Builder is a lot of fun and you can use all the Edger and Scene Builder dies with both plain and patterned cardstock to create a more textured look.  These dies make building a scene so simple and I know I'll be using them a great deal.

The Bears Picnic stamp set has so many elements that you can use with other sets and you don't have to use all of them as you can see on my card I've only used a couple of elements from the set that I've coloured with my Chameleon pens and then die cut.

Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

    

2 comments:

  1. Love this I can not wait for my new bits to arrive
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - look forward to seeing what you make with your goodies!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like