Pages

Saturday 29 August 2020

I think you're kind of a Pig Deal!

 



Happy Weekend everyone hope your all well and loving the new release!
I have a fun clean and simple card for you today on the blog today using the new Hogs and Kisses stamp set. I love the white on white with the die cut background it gives it a bright, clean look whilst making the image pop. 
The die cut background is the Sunburst cover plate die from last months release its super versatile and I've used it so much I just popped it on a card base and cut the card base down to fir the size.
For the topped I used the Circle of Love Nesting dies and cut out two circles one I inked up some grey clouds using the Sunny Side up stencil. The other I cut out some grass using the new Landscape Edge standalone die and I ink blended with some Twisted Citron Distress Ink. The cute little pig is just so fun I can see me using him so much, I coloured him up and stuck my topper together and popped it on the base then added my sentiment strip and that was my card finished up.
It was super quick to make but still looks striking I hope you liked my card for today and don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like