Pages

Sunday 8 May 2022

Birthday Balloons

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Today I'm here sharing with you this bright and happy birthday card using one of my favourite sets Birthday Bear. I absolutely love this cutie and he/she can be used for so many occasions.

To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Ohuhu Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Bear (main) - YG040, YG080, E300 

Bear - (stomach and nose) GY173, E280

Red - R1, R2, R4, R5

Green - GY4, G120, G190

Purple - VO20, V040,  V160 


For my background I took the Boho Tiles Stencil and created a rainbow panel using distress inks in - Abandoned Coral, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry. I cut the panel out using the A2 Layering Dies.

I stamped the "HAPPY" from the Bold Sentiments set onto white card and cut out using the matching die. Once I'd placed the image and sentiment where I wanted I stamped the "birthday" directly onto the card.

To finish I took the stars from the Birthday Bear stamp set and added then randomly around the card, finally adding a few clear sequins.

The whole panel was popped up on a card blank using foam tape.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  as always you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

 Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like