Pages

Monday 25 December 2023

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Tea Timers! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and joyous day filled with family and love. I am so sad that Christmas is almost over but wanted to share one last Christmas card before we head towards the New Year.

I wanted to create a scene of a family bringing home a Christmas tree because it's never too late to celebrate with family.


Sets used:

You're Engaged Stamp and Die bundle available here 

I first stamped out my images and used Copic Markers to color them. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 

I then die cut a hill piece and the mini village twice from white cardstock. I blended the hill piece with Black Soot and Weathered Wood Distress Oxides to create a road. I then blended the pieces with Salvaged Patina to give it a snow look.


On an A2 panel, I blended Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxides. I splattered all my pieces with white water color. 

I heat embossed the word 'Christmas' onto teal cardstock with white embossing powder and trimmed it down. 

I diecut the word 'MERRY' from the alphabet dies. 


I assembled the car by gluing the tree on top of the car and then wrapping twine around the tree. I then adhered the passengers into the car. To complete my card, I assembled my card using liquid adhesive and foam tape. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today and I hope you have a wonderful day! Links to the products I used are above and don't forget to treat yourself today and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.

Happy crafting and Happy Holidays!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like