Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2023

Q U E E N

 Hello there Tea-timer's...

It's your crafty friend DT Ashlee here with some new T4T inspiration for you!

This week my inspiration features the super cute Queen for the day set. I just love this adorable set, it's perfect for making cards for all the special queen's in our lives!


To create this card I started with a pink cardstock base, I then used Catherine Pooler Be mine ink to make a bit of a pink ombre background. Once I was happy with the background blend I gave it a splatter of black paint!


Using the Anthony's alpha die I die cut then Q U E E N sentiment using a light grey card and a black card before adhering together slightly off set to create a shadow. This was then adhered to the card base with foam tape to start adding dimension.... 

The sub sentiment was stamped directly onto the card base with Memento tuxedo black ink. I stamped, coloured and die cut all the images from the Queen for a day set then adhered these also to the card base with foam tape. The bath was covered in WOW! sparkles for a pretty effect!


To complete the card some pretty sequins....

That's all for my card today, I hope you enjoyed it! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like