Pages

Friday 8 December 2023

Merry Penguins


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here
 sharing a sparkling penguin Christmas card that features the Mistletoe Kisses Digital Stamp Collection from Time For Tea Designs. I paired this with some beautiful patterned paper and dies.

I trimmed patterned paper from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad 6x6" to 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches and used double-sided tape to stick it to an A2 card base. I die-cut white cardstock with the Falalala Scalloped Slimline Dies, trimmed the two longer sides to 5 1/2 inches and ink-blended them with peacock feathers Distress Oxide. I used liquid glue to adhere these to the sides of the card.

Next, I ink-blended peacock feathers and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide onto white cardstock and trimmed out the letters 'merry' in alternating colours. I added sparkles to the bottoms of each letter with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter and then used double-sided foam tape to stick them to the card.


I used a stitched circle die in my stash to cut out a 3 1/4-inch circle from white card stock. I ink-blended salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Oxides onto the circle with my Beautiful Blender Brush. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.

I sized, printed and coloured the two penguins with my Copics and cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e. The mistletoe is from It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas; I coloured and die-cut it with the coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I applied liquid glue to the bottom of the circle and added Lawn Fawn Chunky Glitter on top. I then glued the penguins and mistletoe. I used double-sided tape to adhere the circle panel to the card. I added Sweet Summer Designer Enamel Dots to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like