Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2023

Happy birthday....

Hey there Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here with my weekly Time for Tea designs inspiration....

This week my card is a birthday themed one featuring a cute fox and lots of birthday yummies!


T4T products I used to create this card....

Birthday fox

Birthday cake


To create this card I started with a white card base and masked off the bottom portion so that I could ink it up with Twisted citron distress oxide ink. Once I'd filled the top portion with ink I stamped a bunch of the images over it from the birthday cake set using peeled paint distress oxide ink...

I gave it a splatter of black paint and then once it was dry I stamped the sentiment "happy birthday" using Memento tuxedo black ink.

I stamped, coloured and die cut some images from the birthday fox set before adhering them to the card base using foam tape. A touch of sequins and the card was complete!


A simple yet sweet birthday card for the birthday celebrations card stash...
Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like