Pages

Monday 18 December 2023

Thank You Card

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. With all of the Holidays quickly approaching, I thought it would be a great time to start working on Thank You cards! I have been making Thank You cards to have them ready whenever I receive a card or gift.

Sets used:

I first stamped our my images and used the following Copic Marker colors to color them: E00, E11, E13, E15, B00, B01, B02. I then fussy cut them out. Coordinating dies are available for this set as well.

To create my background I blended Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry on an A2 Panel.

On a second panel, I die cut two ocean pieces using one of the hill dies. I then blended it with Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina. I splattered white water color all over both pieces along with the background.

After the background dried a bit, I took the Thank You sentiment die and die cut it out of the background. I added piece of rose gold cardstock to the back so that the word pops.

To assemble my card, I adhered my ocean pieces first using liquid adhesive. I then adhered the walrus on the rocks. I added the sheets of ice and then the remaining walruses using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. Do you make your own Thank You cards as well? All of the sets I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.

Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like