Pages

Monday 4 December 2023

Sing into the Holidays with our favorite Penguins!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I am continuing the Holiday inspiration with another card featuring the adorable penguins. I wanted to highlight the FaLaLaLaLa die as well that comes with the slimline set.

Sets used:


I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating die set to cut them. I then used Copic Markers to color them. 



To create my background, I first took the wavy side of the stencil and blended it with Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides on the lower half of an A2 Panel. On the top part of the panel, I blended Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose.

I then splattered white water color over the panel.

I die cut out the sentiment from gold cardstock. I then arranged my images and sentiment so I knew where I wanted to adhere them


I used a mixture of liquid adhesive and foam tape to adhere the images and sentiment onto the card.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. All items that I featured today are in stock and linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings!

Happy Crafting and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like