Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2023

Hello, hello....

 Hello there Tea-timers...

Today I'm sharing a hello card that I made using die's from Time for Tea designs with a touch of pretty sequins!


T4T products used :

To create this card I started by die cutting the flirty flowers cover die from a teal blue cardstock. I then backed the die cut piece with black card stock to fill in the open portions. 

Using the hello die I die cut it three times from yellow card and three times from black card before adhering together with liquid glue and adhering to the card base with foam tape to add dimension.


To complete the card I added a touch of pretty yellow sequins adhered with micro glue dots (I love these things, they are perfect for sequins!).

I hope you enjoyed my die cut card, I love just using dies on my creations sometimes when I might not be feeling like colouring. 

Happy crafting friends, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like