Pages

Friday 15 December 2023

Sweet Gingerbread Christmas


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a sweet mini slimline Christmas card featuring the Gingerbread Family - Our House to Yours stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. This is an adorable stamp set that is perfect for Christmas cards.

I die-cut dark blue cardstock using the rectangle in the Mini Slimline Scallop Die set. I sprayed the blue cardstock with Distress Mica Stain in Snow flurries. It is hard to see in photos, but I love the shimmer and shine that Mica sprays add to projects. 


I used liquid glue to stick the blue panel to a wide card base (6 1/2 by 3 5/8 inches). Next, I die-cut white cardstock using the same die set to create a mini scalloped frame and used liquid glue to adhere it to the card. I added 'snow' to the sky using a white metallic marker.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images (and the 'have a sweet Christmas sentiment) from Gingerbread Family - Our House to Yours and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The little bird is from Love Is In the Air and it was cut out with the coordinating dies.


I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like