Pages

Monday 11 December 2023

"No stinkin' way... I love you!"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I am taking just a small break with Holiday cards and thinking ahead to the new year! I wanted to create a cute Valentine's Day card, which I know is months away but always good to get ahead!

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the images.

I took an A2 panel and blended a cloudy sky using a cloud stencil with Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose Distress Oxides.

I then diecut out the winter trees and blended them with Gathered Twigs and Antique Linen Distress Oxides. Wither another A2 Panel, I die cut out 2 grass pieces and blended them with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn

For the sentiments, I heat embossed them onto some sky blue cardstock using embossing ink and white embossing powder. I then die cut them out using the coordinating dies.

To assemble my card, I first adhered the winter trees using liquid adhesive. After, I trimmed off any excess parts. I then adhered the grass pieces using liquid adhesive as well.


I decided where I wanted the skunks to go and used a mix of liquid adhesive and foam tape to adhere them onto the background. I then adhered the sentiments using foam tape at the top.

I hope you are inspired to get a head start on Valentine's day cards or which sets you are wanting to use. All of the sets I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at check out for extra savings. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like