Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2023

MEOW....!!

 Hello lovely Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with a kitty cat themed card for today....

"YOU HAD ME AT MEOW"!


Time for tea designs products used for this card are :

- You had me at meow sentiment dies

- Pawsome prints stencil

- Home is where the heart is stamp set

- Home is where the heart is co-ordinating dies



To create this card I started with a mustard yellow card stock that I added partial paw print stencilling too with Catherine Pooler ink. I went on to die cut the sentiment, base from black card and then white for the wording that I added ink blending too for a fade of colour. This was adhered to the card base using foam tape to start adding dimension. 

Using a couple of images from the home is where the heart is set I stamped, coloured and die cut them before adhering to the card. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 

To complete the card a touch of pretty sequins adhered using micro glue dots (I love these things for adhering sequins, they are the best!)


That's all for my card today, what do you think?!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like