Pages

Friday 29 December 2023

Cheers to 2024


Happy Friday, who is ready to start 2024? DT 
Annalisa here and my project today is a Happy New Year's card featuring the You’re Engaged stamp and Happy New Year Sentiment Die.

I used the Stars Stitched Cover Die to cut white heavy stock and ink-blended the cutout cardstock with black soot, chipped sapphire, prize ribbon, broken china and tumbled glass Distress Oxides.

The stars were ink-blended with mustard seed and queezed lemonade Distress Oxide. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white. I adhered both portions of the die-cut cardstock to an A2 card base with liquid glue. 


I die-cut red patterned paper with the Happy New Year Sentiment Die and ink-blended it with lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I added dimension by die-cutting the same die three times with white cardstock and using liquid glue to stack up the layers. I stuck the sentiment to the card with liquid blue.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images from You’re Engaged (car, kitties, bubbly) and Let’s Party (balloon and sentiment) and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen


I added dimension to 'Let's Party' by die-cutting the outline three times with white cardstock and using liquid glue to stack the layers. I used liquid glue to adhere to the card base.

I used liquid glue for the balloon and foam tape for the kitties in the car. I added Festive Fun Designer Enamel Dots to complete the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like