Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Bookworm

 

Dearest gentle readers,

Are you a booklover as well? If you are, you will most likely get the reference to the Bridgerton books! Which is what I had in mind when creating this colorful card. The costumes used in the series are magnificent to look at with all the colours 😍  I stamped the images from the Book Buddies A6 Stamps and used the brightest alcohol markers I could find to color them. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 


For the background I used the Sweet Scalloped Dies combined with a matching size rectangle from the Simple Nesting Dies - A6 set. I used distress oxides salty ocean, dried marigold and carved pumpkin together with the Tiled Wall 6 x6" Stencil and splattered with white acrylic paint. I die cut a small strip of woodgrain cardstock for the floor and adhered it onto the panel.


Again using the simple nesting dies, I die cut a bigger rectangle out of rainbow cardstock and adhered this onto a white cardbase. After that, I adhered the scalloped rectangle and the colored background on top of that using double sided tape. 

I stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock with watermark ink and used white embossing powder. Adhered the sentiment and all the images with 3d foam tape (0.5 mm and 1mm.).


I found some lovely enamel dots and added Ranger glossy accents to the worm's glasses and that finished my card! Hope you enjoy this bright and happy card!


All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like