Pages

Friday 9 August 2024

You're One in a Melon


Happy Friday. I am sharing a colourful and fruity card featuring the
Fruitful Friends stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. I paired this stamp set with two new stand-alone dies from the latest release.

I created the colourful background using inks from Altenew; Citrus Burst, Bamboo, Limeade, Pink Pearl, Cotton Candy, and Sunkissed. I swiped directly from the small square ink pad onto white cardstock. Once the ink was dry I used a stitched rectangle die in my stash to cut out a panel, I then used double-sided tape to stick this to an A2 card base.



I added several drops of twisted citron Distress Paint onto my glass matt and sprayed it with water. I pressed water-coloured cardstock into the paint several times to create a bright green background.

Once it was dry I die-cut it using the Stitched Circle Dies. I adhered it with liquid glue to a piece of black cardstock which I die-cut with the Scalloped Circle Dies. I then adhered these to the card base with double-sided foam tape.



I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Fruitful Friends and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The butterfly is from Squeeze the Day which I die-cut with the coordinating dies.

I used liquid glue to adhere the stamped images to the card base. I stamped the sentiment, die-cut it out, and adhered it to the card base with double-sided tape.
To complete the card, I added Frosted Lace Stickles from Ranger to the images.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like