Pages

Friday 23 August 2024

Zesty Bunny


DT Annalisa wishing you a happy Friday! Today, I am sharing a lime green happy card featuring Squeeze the Day and Fruitful Friends stamp sets from Time For Tea Designs. I love how bright this card turned out. 

I started by adding several drops of twisted citron Distress Paint onto my glass matt and spraying it with water. I pressed water-coloured cardstock into the paint several times to create a bright green background.


Once the panel was dry, I stamped the sliced fruit from Squeeze the Day onto it with Versafine Onyx Black, poured on Icicle ultra fine embossing powder by Brutus Monroe (clear), and heat set it.

I cut down the panel using the A2 Nesting Frame Dies and used double-sided tape to adhere it to an A2 card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images from Squeeze the Day and Fruitful Friends and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I stamped 'You're Simple the Zest' with VersaMark ink onto black card stock. I then added Alabaster ultra fine embossing powder by Brutus Monroe (white), taped off the excess, and heat set it with a heat gun. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the sentiment.

I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the images and sentiment to the card. I then added three white enamel dots from the Sweet Summer Designer Enamel Dots to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like