Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2024

Coffee.... and you!

I can't bear a day without coffee. Gives me a headache. Which makes me an addict πŸ™ˆ Also explains why I keep returning to coffee themed cards, I just enjoy it so much!

For today's card I used the Bearing Gifts Clear Stamp Set and their coordinating dies. Colored the cute critters with Copic alcohol markers.


Then I die cut a panel out of smooth white cardstock using the Simple Nesting Dies - A6 and used distress oxides tumbled glass together with the 6x6 Scene Builder Stencil for the sky and fired brick together with the Tiled Wall 6 x6" Stencil for the wall. 
I die cut a strip of grass out of green cardstock using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies.



With the Coffee Sentiment Die combined with 'and you' from the stamp set, I created a sentiment using black cardstock, white glitter cardstock and white embossing powder. I stamped on part of the sentiment directly onto the background with the help of my stamping tool and black ink.

Time to assemble! First, I die cut a card out of black cardstock, using the Sweet Scalloped Dies. I adhered the colored panel and the grass onto that, using double sided tape. Lastly, I added the bears with their coffee cups and the coffee sentiment onto the card by using 3D foam tape.


 Another card finished! Now first, let's get a cup of coffee πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like