Pages

Friday 30 August 2024

Lime All Yours Bunnies


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here today I share a lime-coloured punny card. Who doesn't love a good pun? I combined new and older Time For Tea Designs stamp sets to create this scene.

I started by adding several drops of twisted citron Distress Paint onto my glass matt and spraying it with water. I pressed water-coloured cardstock into the paint several times to create a bright green background.


Once the background was dry, I used the Simple Square Nesting Dies to die-cut it out. I then glued it to a 4 1/2 inch by 4 1/2 inch card base.

I used the same die set to cut some patterned paper to a 4-by-4-inch square. I then used the Heart Nesting Dies to cut into this patterned paper. I also cut a 4-inch by 1/2-inch piece of green patterned paper and glued it to the bottom area.


I stuck down vellum paper on the card base in the area where the heart opening was. I then used liquid glue to adhere the green patterned paper to the card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) two bunny images from Blooming Bunnies, the lime from Squeeze the Day and the butterfly and bee from I Really Dig You. I cut the images out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


I used double-sided foam tape to stick the bunnies, lime and sentiment to the card base. I used liquid glue to stick the butterfly and bee.

I used the letters in 'lime' from the Appletini Puffy Alpha Stickers and stuck them above 'all yours' in the center of the heart opening in the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like