Pages

Monday 5 August 2024

"Warm Hugs"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I was looking through my stash and came across the 'Warm Hugs' large sentiment die set and immediately thought of the images of the sloths hugging the tree. I knew I had to create a quick card using both sets.

This is going to be a very quick and simple card but I love making it since it's such a sweet sentiment and cute images.


Sets Used:

I first stamped out the images and used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the images and set them to the side.


To create my panel, I took a piece of white cardstock and cut it down to 5.5in x 4.25 in. I then blended it with Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides.

Once I blended my background, I took white watercolor and splattered it across the panel. I then took some gold watercolor and splattered that around the panel as well.


I then took the large sentiment and die cut it out of gold cardstock and black cardstock.

To assemble my card, I first adhered the sentiment die cut from the black cardstock with liquid adhesive. I then adhered the sentiment die cut from gold cardstock on top but offsetting it just a bit


I then took my two sloth images and adhered it above and below the sentiment using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. All the items I used are linked above. Use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like