Pages

Monday 19 August 2024

Love is... Sharing your popcorn

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Today, I have another quick and easy card combining an older set but this time with one of the new stencils.

I've been wanting to create with the 'Movie Night' stamp set again and thought it would be cute to pair it with the 'Sunburst' stencil. I wanted it to look like the film was shining bright from behind the critters, onto the screen.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating die set to cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the images.

I then took an A2 panel and blended it with the stencil using Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber.


With the sentiments, I heat embossed them onto blue cardstock with white embossing powder and embossing ink.

I trimmed down the sentiments into two separate strips. 

To assemble the card, I first adhered the critters onto the movie theater chairs using liquid adhesive. I then adhered the chair using foam tape.


I added the sentiments above the chair using foam strips.

I thought it looked a bit empty so I decided to stamp out the film clapper and the image of the popcorn. I die cut them out using the coordinating dies and used Copic Markers to color the popcorn.


To complete my card, I adhered the two items on either side of the sentiments using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today. All the items I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like