Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2024

Hey, let's shellabrate!

Summertime!! At least, for me it is! I am currently enjoying the sun and sea in a foreign country and although the beach consists out of rocks mainly, I'm showing a sand 'n sea theme card today!

I started by stamping and coloring the images from the Beach Buds Clear Stamp Set and set those aside to focus on the background.



I used the Stitched Slimline Slopes Dies with white cardstock and took the inner pieces to color up with distress oxides. Salvaged patina, peacock feathers and uncharted mariner for the blue pieces. Antique linen and vintage photo for the beach pieces. Both splattered with water and acrylic ink.
Pieced them back together into the frame after it had dried.



For the sentiment I used the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies and added the same beach colors and splatters onto the letters. I die cut a banner from the Beach Buds Coordinating Die set out of light blue cardstock, and stamped on the sentiment from the stamp set using watermark ink and clear embossing powder.


Adhered all the images and the sentiment onto the card base using 3D foam tape and that finished off my card! Hope everyone is enjoying summer!

Regards,
~Ilona~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like