Pages

Friday 9 October 2020

Halloween Special - Making a Matching Card & Gift Box

 Hi Jo here this cold Friday evening!



How autumnal does it feel tonight?? Sooo autumnal! That must mean that Halloween will soon be here so I'm here with some Halloween inspiration! :)

Be sure to watch our video below to see just how we made todays' projects.




I am having so much fun using our new Halloween stamps and dies. I don't normally make for Halloween but was inspired to create a collection due to customer demand!! I am so glad I did because I am loving it! I have so many ideas for these sets I really hope I get chance to put them into practice!


I had a play with some water colouring for my background on the card. I show how I achieved this look in the video.


I heat embossed my stamped background & die cut my super cute Ghost which is from the Spooktacular Coordinating Stamp Set.


I added the Halloween Sentiment Die under our Ghosty which I think looks really fabooolous! :)

I then show how I made this super adorable and matching gift box for your Halloween treats.


We didn't watercolour this as we didn't want our box shape to warp, so I ink blended with my Distress Inks & Blender Brushes.


I used the Spooktacular Stamps & Dies to decorate the front & back of my box.


The aperture in the front of my card is one from the coordinating dies for the pumpkin stamps! Cool eh??

I tied the box top with some coloured twine & voila!! Matching card & treat box! :)



I really hope you enjoyed today's project and that it's inspired you to make something for Halloween too!




If you'd like to see me doing some more live crafting then please so join me on Create & Craft TV
at 5.15pm BST Tuesday 13th October. I will be demonstrating the rest of the new collection. (not Halloween though!) 
Most items are sold out on our website now so if you'd like any of the new release then please do check out the Create & Craft website from 8am Tuesday to grab yours first!


Links to our Halloween Collection are below.

Happy Crafting 
Jo 
XOXO
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like