Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Boo!

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here with a fun Halloween card.  I'm sure you've seen the fabulous offer Time for Tea Designs is currently offering with 25% off the entire Halloween collection.  I've used the stamps from the Spooktacular set on my card today.


I had a lot of fun colouring in the images with my Chameleon pen and punching out holes then adding the googly eyes.  You can't beat a googly eye on Halloween!!!!


I used the Quilted Square Nesting dies to cut out the squares as I love the stitched element they provide.  This card shows off the different elements from the stamp set as well as being bright and colourful. 

As ever 10% off everything in store including the Halloween Bundle with my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!


Products Used:

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like