Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Yappy Christmas!

 Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here and I thought I'd share a little Christmas inspiration today as once the clocks go back I always feel a little pressure to get going with my Christmas cards.


I used the Candy Stripes Slimline die, which remains a favourite of mine, and decided to only use black and white for my background and sentiment.  This was so that I could make the image from the Santa Paws set pop on the card.  

I used my Chameleon pencils to colour in the image for a change as I find them easy to blend and they have lovely vibrant colours.  I die cut the image with the co-ordinating set and adhered them on to my card base.

I hope I've left you with a little inspiration and I look forward to seeing your creations on the Time for Tea Designs Friends FB page!  Don't forget 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!



Products Used:

    





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like