Pages

Saturday 3 October 2020

Sweet Beaver Video Tutorial



 Hello Vic here this morning and I’m very excited to share a fun video tutorial today.


I used the gorgeous Beavering Away Stamp Set And Coordinating Dies. Aren’t the images on this stamp so adorable!


To start with I stamped out the images and water coloured them in with my Zig Brush markers. 


Using the Coordinating Dies I adhered the dies over my images using washi tape then I run them through my die cutting machine.


Next I used the Birch Forest Stencil and I started to add some inks over the top of the stencil using my Beautiful Blender Brush


I then used my washi tape to secure the stencil down as I will be stamping over the top. The stencil once removed shows the trees in white where there is no ink but as I wanted the stencil to look like logs I used brown ink over the stencil.


After the ink blending is complete I used the Mountain Scene Builder Dies and using some light brown card and cream card I adhered the pieces together. I then die cut some grass and hills using the Landscape Edge Die

After I adhered the pieces down I stamped out two sentiments from the stamp set and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.



I had so much fun making this card and it’s great for man cards too!

Don’t forget you can check out the brand new release Here and you can also save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout.

Have a lovely day!

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like