Pages

Saturday 10 October 2020

Home Sweet Home Video Tutorial



Hi Vic here this morning and I have a fun Slimline card to share with you today. 

I absolutely love the Home Sweet Home Clear Stamps the bears are adorable with all their little accessories.


I have also included how I make my Slimline card base in the video with measurements so it will be easier for you to create your own card base when using the slimline dies. 


I used the Scalloped Slimline Trio Circle Nesting Dies along with the Scalloped Slimline Die to use on my card base. I then stamped and coloured all my images using copic markers and I then used the Home Sweet Home Coordinating Dies and run them through my die cutting machine.

I added some details with my white gel pen and then moved onto my sentiment. I used some pink and white card to die cut the Home Sweet Home Sentiment Die and started to adhere everything onto my card base.

To finish up the card I added some Nuvo Drops. I had so much fun making this card! 
You can see all the gorgeous New Release Products Here. Don’t forget you can save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vic




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like