Pages

Monday 26 October 2020

Come and join GDT Lisa Tilson around the camp fire

 

Hello there, my name is Lisa Tilson (find my blog HERE) and I am delighted to be a guest on the Time For Tea blog this month. I have two cards to share with you using sets from the October release. The first is a fun little night time camping scene. I enjoyed making this one as I don’t think I have ever made a night time camping scene before! To kick off, I ink blended a background panel using three Distress Inks and set it to one side. I die cut the Autumn Scene cover plate from white cardstock and again from navy cardstock. The navy frame section was adhered onto my background panel. The tree was coloured with Copics and the two grass areas were ink blended with Distress Inks. These were all adhered flat onto the background panel.

Next, I took some of the images from Life’s Ups and Downs, stamped them onto white cardstock and coloured them with Copics. They were cut out with the coordinating dies and adhered into my scene. The leaves were die cut from scrap green and brown cardstock and to finish the card I white heat embossed a sentiment from Life’s Ups and Downs onto black cardstock, trimmed it out and popped it up with foam tape. They look right at home with their cosy knitwear on, warming their hands by a roaring fire!

 
 Time for tea products used:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like