Pages

Saturday 24 October 2020

Stop Beavering Away!

                                     

                                  

Happy Weekend everyone it's Design Team member Natalie sharing my cute Beavering Away card. The new beavers are absolutely adorable and a great addition to the shop. 
I combined the stamp set with the new A2 Nesting Frame Dies and Mountain Scene Builder Dies to create a fun scene card.I started by cutting out the A2 Nesting Frame Dies out of some white cardstock I only used the largest one but popped the others to he side to keep for any future projects. I used this as a guide to cut out my base for my scene to go on. I stencilled some blue clouds in the background and drew some birds in the corner for a little added interest. For the rest of the scene I cut out the mountains the grass from the Landscape Edge Dies and one of the clouds from the Windmill add on Die set I think the other one was a random die cut I had lying around on my desk. I added some colour to these using distress oxides. 
The critters and tree are both coloured with copic markers I used the same browns from the beavers as for the tree this makes it quick to colour and keeps it uniform. I popped everything on my card base and added my sentiment in the corner and then popped the frame on top I coloured this with the same brown markers I used for the beavers. Then just added it to my card base and my card was finished. Have a great weekend and don't forget you can still get 10% off in the Time for Tea shop using code T4TNATALIE10














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like