Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

GDT Lisa Tilson is playing in the mountains



Hello everyone, my name is Lisa Tilson (find my blog HERE). This is the second of my projects as a GDT for Time For Tea Designs. I have used the same stamp set – Life’sUps and Downs aswell as the Mountain Scene dies. Love those mountains, so cute!  Again, I began by creating my background. I masked off a section around my white panel and ink blended a sky and grass area. I went from dark to light for the sky from the top, and from dark to light from the ground for the grass area. There is actually a white area between the sky and grass but it isn’t visible behind the mountains. I die cut the mountains from two different grey cardstocks, and their peaks from white and adhered them together. I also decided at this point to cut two white clouds from the Autumn Scene cover plate set. I set all these to one side and started on the colouring!

The images were stamped onto white cardstock and coloured with Copics before cutting them out with the coordinating dies. The fun bit is arranging them all into a little scene. So I did that and took a photo so that I knew where to position all the images once I started the assembling. Some were adhered flat and some popped up with foam tape. To finish I stamped a sentiment from Life’s Ups and Downs onto white cardstock, trimmed it and added some foam tape to that too. The whole panel was then added to my horizontal top folding card base.

 Time for Tea Designs products used:

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like