Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Life's Ups & Downs

Happy Wednesday!

Did you catch Jo on Create & Craft with the new release yesterday evening?  If not you can watch on catch up.  Here's one of the cards I made that she shared.


I had fun with this creation and in particular making it interactive was just so simple.  Once you die cut the images you just need to push a brad through the see saw and the post!


The images were stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens and the background was created using the beautiful blender brushes together with distress oxides through the Sunny Side Up again stencil.  

You'll see the use of the new Scalloped Oval die set too which was the perfect size to frame the image.

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy crafting!
Shabneez

Products Used:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like